Mon, Apr 24|
Spectacular & Surprising European Gardens - Mondays
Step into a world of stunning beauty and timeless elegance and explore the history of gardens from the Renaissance to the Nineteenth Century. Journey through the majestic gardens of Italy and France, and uncover the secrets behind some of the most exquisite outdoor spaces in history.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM GMT-4
About The Event
Mondays @1 pm est*
April 24 - May 22* (April 24, May 3*, 8, 15, 22)
*Both classes will meet on Wednesday, May 3rd @ 9 am for a conversation with Dr. Susan Taylor-Leduc, art historian and author of Marie Antoinette's Legacy: The Politics of French Garden Patronage and Picturesque Design, 1775-1867.
Where? On Zoom from your home or office. Sessions are led by Lauren Jimerson, PhD.
- Webinars are sold in packs of 5.
- Each webinar is limited in size to enable lively and engaging discussions.
- Held on the same day and time each week, each session is 90 minutes.
- Sessions are recorded and made available to stream at your convenience.
- All that's required is a curious mind.
Art with Friends 5 pack
This ticket is valid for 5, 90 minute sessions of Art with Friends art history seminar (7.5 hours total).
This ticket grants access to a private member's webpage where you can stream all of the recordings at your convenience. This is ideal for those who cannot attend the live events.